Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring's here - sort of...

Share
Got a nice session on the first day of spring - seemed appropriate. Of course, this being the Pacific Northwest, spring is a variable time of year for weather. After already having been spoiled with the occasional 60 degree days (both with warm rain and with sunshine), yesterday looked more like January with dark gray skies and 41 degree air temps. I held out for an hour way overpowered on the 10.8 and big fin before my hands and feet were just too numb. Looks like more of the same today.

1 comment:

PeconicPuffin said...

Overpowered AND cold hands...that's a lot of discomfort. One thing I've learned about myself is that I am a more conservative sailor when it's cold. (I compensate by trying all sorts of crazy stuff when it's warm.) Still, we're on the water. Winter is over!

(I say with crossed fingers...)